ABOUT THE OSBP
We manage small business programs for U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command at Detroit Arsenal, Michigan and TACOM's many sites around the U.S. We do this in compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations and Department of Defense Directives.
The OSBP serves as an advisor to the TACOM Commander on small business matters, monitors command-wide performance to achieve program goals, and offers contractor counseling on business opportunities.
PHONE: (586) 282-5388 | FAX: (586) 282-5560 | EMAIL
WHAT WE DO
We work to ensure that all stakeholders are knowledgeable about small business program requirements and that a fair share of contract awards are placed with small businesses.
- Office of Small Business Programs, U.S. Army TACOM
INFORMATION FOR SUPPLIERS / VENDORS
Our office can provide a list of prime contractors and subcontractors upon request. To request either list, send us an email.
To find out more about the contractors list, and how to add your business profile, download and fill out the PDF using the link below.
To request drawings of items that are not currently on the street, the contractor must:
1. Fill out a DD Form 2345, Military Critical Technical Data Agreement, and mail it to Defense Logistic Information Systems for approval at the address on the form. No data of any kind will be supplied unless a copy of the DD Form 2345, EXECUTED BY DLIS, accompanies request.
2. Once the contractor has an approval from DLIS, the DD Form 2345 and the contractor's request (listing the drawing numbers required) can be emailed to: email@example.com, or mailed to:
CCDC Ground Vehicle Systems Center
ATTN: Drawing request, MS 268
6501 E. 11 Mile Road
Detroit Arsenal, MI 48397-5000
3. When the Government receives the request, they a) verify that the requester can receive the drawings and b) verify that the drawings are available and authorized for release. Once the request is verified, a quote is prepared and sent to the requester. The requester has 90 days to submit a check for the amount quoted.
4. Once payment is received by the Government, drawings are pulled from Windchill and sent out to the requester. Requests with 1 to 50 drawings are usually sent by email. Otherwise they are sent on a compact disc by U.S. Mail. Please use the email address above or contact the GVSC via their website at https://www.usarmygvsc.com/contact to follow-up on your request. The OSBP has no visibility to these requests and cannot provide status.
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
Please send comments or suggestions regarding our small business website by email, or call (586) 282-5388.
External Links Disclaimer:
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.